GWF Nutrition Joint Aid for Dogs is a top spec, complementary feed supplement suitable for all dogs.
GWF Nutrition Joint Aid for Dogs can be used to offer painless and economical support to promote flexibility and prolong mobility, particularly in older dogs.
Containing twelve specially selected active ingredients, GWF Nutrition Joint Aid for Dogs supports the repair and maintenance of synovial fluid, cartilage, tendons and joints.
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all working and pet dogs.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dogs’ metabolism.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health, fertility and performance.
- Supports the normal wear and repair of cartilage and synovial fluid.
- Provides the building blocks required for natural replenishment.
- Wheat gluten free.
- 100% Non GM – soya free formulation.
- Contains 12 specific active ingredients, including: chondroitin, collagen, curcumin, glucosamine, glutamine, hemp oil derived omega 3 fatty acids, MSM and vitamin C, plus Oatinol derived: antioxidants, polar lipids, beta glucans and galactolipids.
- Contains the Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Manufactured as very palatable 2mm pellets.
Pack Size; 500gm